Packaging Engineer (8461)
Qorvo is looking for experienced Packaging Engineers with demonstrated success in Semiconductor Packaging in an RF environment who can join Qorvo’s Packaging Center of Excellence, in Greensboro, NC.
Ideal candidate will utilize their skills and experience to develop and drive new packaging technologies for next generation product requirements from concept to high volume manufacturing. Strong communication and presentation skills. Ability to excel in a dynamic collaborative team environment including working directly with the product line design teams.
- Utilize program management methodology to plan, execute and monitor complex process and/or product development projects.
- Facilitate or lead cross-functional technical teams through New Product Introduction (NPI) and/or problem solving.
- Design for manufacturability and cost to ensure smooth transition to High Volume Manufacturing
- Work in collaboration with technology and business units to deploy next generation packaging solutions incorporating GaN, Si and GaAs semiconductor devices into products
- BS, or higher in Engineering or Material science
- Knowledge of packaging technologies
- Knowledgeable across a wide range of assembly, packaging, processes technologies and materials
- Ability to utilize SPC techniques, DOE, and structured problem solving methodologies (e.g. DMAIC, 8D)
MAKE A DIFFERENCE AT QORVO
We are Qorvo. We do more than create innovative RF solutions for the mobile, defense and infrastructure markets – we are a place to innovate and shape the future of wireless communications. It starts with our employees. As a unified global team, we bring a commitment to excellence, growth and a passion for creating what's next. Explore the possibilities with us.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) / Affirmative Action employer and welcome all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, military or veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, and/or any other status protected by law