Associate Recruiter (Staffing)
ENTRY LEVEL - no prior experience required - live paid training and coaching included.
100 day paid residency. Earn $7,500, obtain live instructor training, and on-the-job experience.
This position is for local Salt Lake City candidates as it starts fully remote during the 100-day paid residency and then transitions into a full-time in-office job (M-F).
AlwaysHired offers a live instructor-led Residency that pays, trains, and coaches candidates on the skills needed to successfully transition into quota-based roles. New job included.
Position Summary: Through our Residency, candidates will work hands-on, gaining real-world experience. During your first 100 days of on-the-job training, candidates will receive live coaching, training, and support from the paid AlwaysHired training staff to help ensure productivity, a successful ramp period, a full understanding of all platforms used, and overall quota attainment.
AlwaysHired has helped thousands of candidates with little to no experience achieve tremendous success in their careers and move into Account Executive positions, Revenue Management positions, Product Management, and beyond. The average AlwaysHired resident is considered for a promotion in about 6-9 months (compared to the 12-18 month industry average).
Building a strong foundation is key to long-term and overall success and AlwaysHired is here to help!
- Complete 100 days of paid on-the-job training
- Show up on time and ready to learn with a good attitude
- Represent a tech company’s products and services, starting with a comprehensive understanding of how their solutions meet needs
- Generate new business leads and build relationships by nurturing prospects and finding new potential sales
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and engage sales executives for next steps
- Set qualified appointments with your assigned Account Executive
- Conduct discovery calls with sales managers to learn more about their needs
- Develop and maintain a territory plan from your assigned geography
- Answer inbound company questions via email and phone
- Achieve quota on number of qualified opportunities per month
- Previous sales or customer-facing experience is a plus, but not required
- Full-time availability, while residing and authorized to work in the U.S.A.
- Have an interest in working in an SDR role in the technology industry
- Understanding of the SDR role and can relate previous experience
- Clear communicator, high energy, personable, and self-motivated
- Quota and compensation driven
- Local to SLC
Compensation for this role:
- This is a W2 role paid bi-weekly via direct deposit
- $7,500 during the 100-day paid training residency
- After 90-days: $41,600 Base Salary / $60,000 On Target Earnings
- Benefits available after the 90-day residency training period
AlwaysHired provides Equal Opportunity for Employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic.