Customer Technical Associate
AIYA Technology System LLC is a technology-based enterprise dedicated to the customization of online platforms, mobile development, one-stop website customization, and enterprise software development. With the perfect service system, comprehensive information resources, and strong marketing strength, AIYA Technology has established a creative and intelligent passionate team. Our goal is to become an excellent digital overall solution provider for the business industry. We are looking for interesting, independent thinkers and doers who can help shape the future of a forward-looking company.
"The vision has no limits!"
New Grads are Welcomed! We offer sponsorship!
- Work closely with other departments, providing technical support when need and finding opportunities to upsell
- Operate different systems, such as Windows, Mac OS, Linux (Ubuntu, Red Hat, Arch, Cent OS)
- Contact potential or existing merchants via telephone or email
- Identify opportunities for new business within the market
- Arrange meetings with prospects in order to demonstrate AIYA products
*Training is provided, but experience in technical support is preferred.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Generous paid time off, including sick days and vacation time
- Company Paid Holidays perks
- Ongoing opportunities to accelerate your career
- Positive work environment
- Company Recharge Days
- Weekly catered lunch and refreshments
- Bachelor’s Degree required, studies in Engineering, Computer Science or related majors preferred
- Proficiency in English and Mandarin
- Strong communication skills, including written and verbal
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative and multitask
- Must be available to work on weekends
Location: 132 32nd Street, Suite #104, Brooklyn, NY 11232
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $20.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Brooklyn, NY 11232: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor’s Degree (Required)
- Mandarin (Required)
Work Location: One location